1-5 of 5
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION1. PT39 — 09/12/2019 — House Judiciary — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of the City of Miami Commission, relative to Resolution No. R-19-0281, urging the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to reevaluate and grant Ramon Saul Sanchez's application for permanent resident status; to the Committee on the Judiciary.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION2. PT34 — 07/24/2019 — House Foreign Affairs — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of Commission of the City of Miami, FL, relative to Resolution R-19-0236, urging President Donald J. Trump to prohibit any further cultural exchanges between Cuba and the United States until freedom of expression is restored for all Cubans; to the Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION3. PT15 — 05/01/2019 — House Energy and Commerce and 2 more committees — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of the City Commission of Coconut Creek, FL, relative to Resolution No. 2019-082, urging the United States Congress to Enact H.R. 763, The Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act of 2019; jointly to the Committees on Ways and Means, Energy and Commerce, and Foreign Affairs.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION4. PT10 — 04/18/2019 — House Financial Services — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of the Town Commission of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL, relative to Resolution No. 2019-07, urging the Florida Legislature and the Florida Governor to oppose legislative changes prohibiting the local regulation of vacation rentals; providing direction to town officials; providing for an effective date; to the Committee on Financial Services.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION5. PT9 — 04/12/2019 — House Foreign Affairs and 1 more committee — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of City of Miami Beach, Florida, relative to Resolution No. 2019-30752, accepting the recommendations of the Hispanic Affairs Committee and urging the city's Congressional Delegation to support temporary protective status for the Venezuelan community and to support the efforts of Venezuelan Interim President Juan Guaido to bring humanitarian relief to the people of Venezuela and diplomatic efforts to promote democracy in Venezuela against the despotic Maduro regime; jointly to the Committees on the Judiciary and Foreign Affairs.