1-5 of 5
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION1. PT53 — 10/08/2019 — House Natural Resources and 1 more committee — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of Government of Puerto Rico House of Representatives, relative to Concurrent Resolution 109, to express the greatest posthumous recognition of the Legislative Assembly of Puerto Rico and pay homage to Lieutenant Augusto Rodriguez as a hero of the American Civil War in honor of his achievements as the first known Puerto Rican veteran of the Unites States Armed Forces; jointly to the Committees on Veterans' Affairs and Natural Resources.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION2. PT37 — 08/13/2019 — House Judiciary — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of Board of Governors of the Bar Association of Puerto Rico, relative to Resolution No. 15, to denounce the migration policies of the administration of Donald Trump as a violation of human rights and as harmful to the access of justice and to demand the government of Puerto Rico to respond according to the democratic institutions of Puerto Rico; to the Committee on the Judiciary.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION3. PT30 — 06/11/2019 — House Agriculture and 2 more committees — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of the Senate of Puerto Rico, relative to Senate Resolution No. 1084, requesting the United States Congress to pass H.R. 2360 which seeks to establish a Renewable Energy Grant Program within the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) for the purpose of promoting renewable energy in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands for the United States of America; jointly to the Committees on Agriculture, Energy and Commerce, and Science, Space, and Technology.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION4. PT22 — 06/03/2019 — House Appropriations — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of the Legislative Assembly of Puerto Rico, relative to Senate Concurrent Resolution 60, requesting the Congress of the United States of America to take action to appropriate funds and resources as are necessary to dredge the Dos Bocas, Loco, Loiza (Carraizo), and Lucchetti reservoirs, which were adversely affected by excessive sedimentation in the catastrophic wake of hurricanes Irma and Maria in Puerto Rico; to the Committee on Appropriations.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION5. PT18 — 05/07/2019 — House Ways and Means — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of the House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, relative to Concurrent Resolution 95, requesting the Congress of the United States of America to pass legislation that provides for equal treatment for the United States citizens residing in Puerto Rico regarding the right to receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI); to the Committee on Ways and Means.