H.R.3525 - U.S. Border Patrol Medical Screening Standards Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3525 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Child health
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Homeland Security
- Detention of persons
- Health information and medical records
- Immigrant health and welfare
- Immigration status and procedures
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods