H.R.398 - Trafficking Awareness Training for Health Care Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.398 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Crime victims
- Criminal justice information and records
- Education programs funding
- Government information and archives
- Health information and medical records
- Health personnel
- Health programs administration and funding
- Human trafficking
- Lawyers and legal services
- Medical education
- Right of privacy
- Teaching, teachers, curricula