S.21 - Bosnia and Herzegovina Self-Defense Act of 1995104th Congress (1995-1996)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.21 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- American military assistance
- Arms sales
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Civil War
- Congress and foreign policy
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Congressional-Presidential relations
- Dispute settlement
- Export controls
- International military forces
- Peacekeeping forces
- United Nations